SCACVP (Pathology Club)
Purdue’s Student Chapter of the American College of Veterinary Pathologists (SCACVP) works to make pathology relevant to all veterinary students through various wet labs, guest speakers and other activities that highlight a career in veterinary pathology.
There are many avenues a veterinary pathologist may take whether working for the pharmaceutical industry, government, academia, or as a consultant.
We will try to bring speakers from these different areas so that you can get a better idea of what opportunities are available in this unique field. Our lectures and wet labs address anatomic and clinical pathology.
- Co-Presidents - Brett Moore '15 and Antionette Knox '15
- Vice President - Dave Hutsebaut '15
- Treasurer - Ashley Greer '15
- Secretary - Antoinette Knox ‘15
- Industrial Liaison - N/A
- Communications Chair - N/A
- Faculty Advisors - Drs. Rose Raskin, CPB / Evelyn Kazacos, CPB / Peg Miller, CPB