Surveys of recent veterinary graduates have shown that once you have finished your veterinary curriculum you will most certainly be ready to examine and diagnose patients; however, preparation for resumes and CV's, interviews, contract negotiation, paying off debt, client communication and numerous other business-related skills will be lacking. The VBMA is a very active student club that invites speakers to provide information during lunchtime and evening lectures on these important topics that we will all encounter throughout our careers. The VBMA also works hard to provide networking opportunities and workshops on important job seeking skills such as resume writing and interviewing.
The Veterinary Business Management Association is a student-driven organization dedicated to advancing the profession through increasing business knowledge, creating networking opportunities, and empowering students to achieve both personal and professional goals.
- President - Katie Bennett '15
- President Elect - Jessica Slangal '16
- Treasurer - Kyle Shipman ’15
- Treasurer Elect - Sara Grayson '16
- Secretary - Caitlin Davis '15
- Marketing Chair - Natalie Levesque-Phauk '15
- Faculty Advisor - Dr. Mark Hilton, VCS