Tracy Vemulapalli, DVM, MS
- Department of Comparative Pathobiology
- Clinical Assistant Professor in Comparative Pathobiology
- Assistant Director, Veterinary Laboratory Animal Program
- Purdue University College of Veterinary Medicine
- 625 Harrison Street
- West Lafayette, IN 47907
- Office: VPTH 134
- Phone: 765.496.7316
- Email: email@example.com
- 2007 - MS | Purdue University
- 2000 - MS | Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University
- 1998 - DVM | Virginia-Maryland Regional College of Veterinary Medicine
- 1993 - BS | University of Maryland
- 2003 - 2004 | Public Health Veterinarian, USDA-FSIS, Office of Field Operations, Logansport, IN
- 2001 - 2003 | Associate Veterinarian, Tri-County Veterinary Clinic, Russiaville, IN
- 2000 - 2001 | Postdoctoral Associate and Supervisor of BSL3 Laboratory, Center for Molecular Medicine and Infectious Diseases (CMMID), VA-MD Regional College of Veterinary Medicine, Virginia Tech, Blacksburg, VA
- Vemulapalli TH, Mansouri ME, Oeller MR, Wilmot LM, Vaughn SD. 1999. Proposals for increasing the availability of animal drugs for minor species and minor uses. Journal of American Veterinary Medical Association, 214(11): 1632-5.
- Vemulapalli TH, Vemulapalli R, Schurig G, Boyle SM, Sriranganathan N. 2006. Role in virulence of a Brucella abortus protein exhibiting lectin-like activity. Infection and Immunity, 74(1):183-191.
- Vemulapalli TH. Authority to establish housing requirements. US regulations are the minimum. Lab Anim (NY) 2011;40:271.
- Johnson JK, Vemulapalli TH, Van Alstine WG, et al. Retained Fetal Membranes in C57BL/6NCrl Mice: Description of Clinical Case Presentations and Related Epidemiologic Findings. Comp Med 2011;61:505-509.