Certificate Program for Interns, Residents, and Non-Faculty Educators
Interns, Residents, and Non-Faculty Educators
Click here for immediate Individual Registration ($200)
This program is designed for Interns, Residents, and Non-Faculty Educators who want to build inclusive work and learning environments that are welcoming to students and clients. Veterinarians and Veterinary Technicians will earn 9 Continuing Education Credits upon Certificate completion. Online module topics include:
- The Case for Diversity in Veterinary Medicine
- Diversity Lingo
- History of Diversity in Veterinary Medicine
- Stereotype Threat
- The LGBTQ+ Community
- Effective Communication with Spanish-Speaking Clients and Colleagues
- Persons with Disabilities
- Men in Veterinary Medicine
- Generational Diversity
- Affirmative Leadership
- P-12 Engagement
You will also:
Complete and document 1 hour of volunteer community service and submit written reflections about what was learned. Fully online options are available.
Document participation in 2 pertinent activities each lasting at least one hour, and submit written reflections about what was learned from each activity. Fully online options are available.
Submit a capstone paper (1 page) on how you will use information from the certificate program to strengthen diversity and inclusion in veterinary medicine.
For additional program information email: email@example.com
Get a Group Discount!
Group discounts are available if the entire group is registered and paid for as a cohort. To register a group of 10 or 25 Interns, Residents, and Non-Faculty Educators, please download, complete, and return, the appropriate form below:
- Registration Form for Groups of 10 Interns, Residents, and Non-Faculty Educators (.docx) (10% discount)
- Registration Form for Groups of 25 Interns, Residents, and Non-Faculty Educators (.docx) (25% discount)
For more registration information, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Refunds will not be given. Purdue University is not responsible for expenses incurred due to cancellations.