Build Your Own Pathway to Success
- Most financial aid requires a minimum of 6 credit hours each semester. There is general information at the VNDL financial aid page. This pathway may not allow for the use of financial aid.
- Once you are admitted, please contact the Division of Financial Aid to review eligibility and credit hour requirements specific to you. In your communication, please clearly state that you are a Veterinary Nursing Distance Learning student and provide your PUID.
Factors to Consider
- This pathway allows the most flexibility for work/life/study balance.
- Credit load can vary from semester to semester based on your time availability
- Students should plan for 3-5 hours of study time/credit hour/week.
- Students who are full-time employees should consider this or the 6 year pathway.
- Students should consider family priorities when determining if this is the best pathway.