The Exhibit Team will design and construct a world class, interactive, traveling exhibit highlighting animal contributions to human health. The team is co-led by Dr. Sandy San Miguel, Professor and Associate Dean for Engagement, College of Veterinary Medicine and Ms. Beth Forbes, Department Head, Department of Agricultural Communication. Team members include:
- Mr. Jon Bricker, Exhibit Design Center Coordinator, Department of Agricultural Communication
- Ms. Charity Counts, Director of Traveling Exhibits, the Children's Museum of Indianapolis
- Mr. Chris Foster, Director of Purdue University Discovery Park's K-12 STEM programs
- Ms. Candiss Vibbert, Associate Director for Discovery Park Engagement
- Mr. Thad Blossom, College of Veterinary Medicine
- Ms. Jessica Schneider, College of Veterinary Medicine
The project described is supported by a Science Education Partnership Award (SEPA) from the Office of Research Infrastructure Programs (ORIP), a component of the National Institutes of Health (NIH).
NIH . . . Turning Discovery Into Health
Its contents are solely the responsibility of the authors and do not necessarily represent the official views of ORIP or NIH.
The PVM Office of Engagement collaborates with Discovery Park's Discovery Learning Research Center, Purdue's College of Education, Purdue's College of Agriculture, parents, schools, teachers, counselors, and communities to give P-12 students the skills and support they need for future success.