PVM International Programs
The Purdue Veterinary Medicine International Programs office is responsible for implementing the mission of the College of Veterinary Medicine in regard to international affairs. Activities in the International programs office include hosting visiting international students and faculty, advising students regarding international experiences, coordinating course focused on international veterinary medicine, coordinating study abroad initiatives for the PVM, managing the John Van Vleet International House, organizing official visits from international partners, and managing international partnerships. The IP office also administers student scholarships for international travel, as well as PRF faculty travel grants. For questions regarding our mission, the web site or IP office activities please contact our office.
Study Abroad Opportunities for Veterinary Students
- Study Abroad in Belize. Large animal wildlife or marine ecology. - December 2013 - January 2014. Course details and enrollment information.
- 2013 Wildlife Immobilisation and Conservation Course for Veterinary Students - June & July 2013, South Africa. Details and Itinerary information.
- 2013 Study Abroad Program: Acupuncture Course in Beijing on June 3 - June 14, 2013. Contact the International Programs office for details and application information.
- Conservation Medicine and Exotic Pet Medicine and Surgery - Czech Republic - May 2013
- Internal Medicine International Externship VM 81001 - Independent study overseas in Switzerland - August 2013 (Seniors only)
- Maymester 2013: Veterinary Medicine. Research and Animal Production in Ukraine
Funding information can be found at Purdue Study Abroad Scholarship.
School Policy on Biosecurity Precautions to be followed by PVM students, faculty, staff and visitors returning from international travel.
Explore PVM's Global Reach:
Every year, our PVM family makes worldwide impact. Click on the map to explore our impact on the global community. Take a look at PVM's global reach map.