VTDL Admissions Procedure
Admissions ProcessAdmission applications may be submitted at anytime during the year. Classes begin in January, June and August and it is strongly recommended that you apply early. All required documents for the admissions application must be in the Office of Admissions prior to the first day of classes for the semester you wish to begin. Any missing documents may require that your admission be delayed for a semester.
Print these directions for reference.
Click http://admissions.purdue.edu/apply/apply.php to proceed to the Admission webpage and complete an on-line application for Veterinary Technology Distance Learning.
1. Click on "Apply Online" at the top of the Admission webpage.
2. Click "First time user account creation" at the bottom of the Enrollment page to create a login/password for yourself.
3. Log into system.
4. Choose option 7 "Veterinary Technology Distance Learning Students"
5. Complete the required information and submit the on-line application and fees.
6. All high school and college transcripts should be submitted directly to the Office of Admissions following completion of the on-line admission application. High school subject matter prerequisites.
7. The Office of Admissions will evaluate your Application and transcripts, and will notify you of your acceptance or non-acceptance.
Contact the Office of Admissions with any questions.