Mycoplasma gallisepticum (MG) PAT
Turnaround Time: 1-7 business days
Days Test Started: Thursday
Species: Avian, Chicken, Turkey
Collect blood in appropriate vacutainer tube. Allow blood to clot on side of tube. Centrifuge to separate serum from clot - if necessary. Transfer serum into leak proof tube. Refrigerate until sample shipment.
Ship specimens overnight with an ice pack. DO NOT SHIP OVER WEEKEND OR HOLIDAY.
Additional InformationDO NOT FREEZE. Any positive samples must have a HI test run to confirm results.
ADDL West Lafayette location tests will be started on Wednesday. Samples must be received by 2:00 pm the Tuesday prior.
- Indiana Animal Disease Diagnostic Laboratory Home
- Search Tests
- Lab Locations & Contacts
- About Us
- Submissions and Forms
- Online Test Results
- Policies & Fees
- Accession Submission Forms
- Indiana ADDL Submission Form Instructions.pdf
- Aquatic Submission Form.pdf
- Avian Health Submission Form.pdf
- Commercial Poultry Incident Form.pdf
- Companion Animal Submission Form.pdf
- Necropsy Submission Form.pdf
- Ruminant Submission Form.pdf
- Serology Submission Form.pdf
- Surgical Pathology/Biopsy Form.pdf
- Swine Herd Health Form.pdf
- Toxicology Submission Form.pdf
- Multiple Animal Continuation Form.xlsx
- New Client Information Form.pdf
- Submitting Veterinarian Release Form.pdf
- Supply Order Form.pdf