Turnaround Time: 5-7 business days
Days Test Started: Monday,Tuesday,Wednesday,Thursday,Friday
Species: Avian, Chicken, Turkey
GENERAL - Label all containers with appropriate information - Animal ID, Owner Name, Veterinarian, Sample Type, and Date.
REFRIGERATION - Refrigerate all samples until shipment.
OVERNIGHT - Ship overnight in an insulated shipper with ice packs (pack absorptive material to collect moisture). DO NOT SHIP OVER THE WEEKEND OR HOLIDAY - NO SATURDAY DELIVERY
LEAKS - Ensure all samples are in leakproof packages and clearly labeled with Tissue Type/Animal ID/Owner Name. Include absorptive material to collect any leaks - double bag any fresh tissues.
PAPERWORK - Package paperwork separately in a waterproof, sealable plastic bag. Ensure paperwork is complete and specimens are labeled for easy matching. If you are using CF.755 Multiple Animal Continuation Form, please include a hard copy and email a copy to firstname.lastname@example.org.
A program run through Indiana State Poultry Association. Contact 765-494-8517 for more information.
Additional InformationNo waterfowl eggs.
Testing includes AI-AGID and MG-Plate
Yolks for the T-12 program will be extracted within one business day of receipt.
- Indiana Animal Disease Diagnostic Laboratory Home
- Search Tests
- Lab Locations & Contacts
- About Us
- Submissions and Forms
- Online Test Results
- Policies & Fees
- Accession Submission Forms
- Indiana ADDL Submission Form Instructions.pdf
- Aquatic Submission Form.pdf
- Avian Health Submission Form.pdf
- Commercial Poultry Incident Form.pdf
- Companion Animal Submission Form.pdf
- Necropsy Submission Form.pdf
- Ruminant Submission Form.pdf
- Serology Submission Form.pdf
- Surgical Pathology/Biopsy Form.pdf
- Swine Herd Health Form.pdf
- Toxicology Submission Form.pdf
- Multiple Animal Continuation Form.xlsx
- New Client Information Form.pdf
- Submitting Veterinarian Release Form.pdf
- Supply Order Form.pdf