Purdue Veterinary Medicine Speakers Bureau
Welcome! We understand that selecting the perfect speaker for your event is essential. The Purdue Veterinary Medicine Speakers Bureau was designed to make it easy for event organizers to connect with Purdue Veterinary Medicine faculty and staff to make speaking arrangements. Search by topic and then contact the speaker directly to make arrangements or get additional information.
Continuing Education (CE) Credits: The event organizer is responsible for providing CE credits for the event. Purdue University will not provide CE credits for the presentations below unless the event is delivered by the Purdue University College of Veterinary Medicine's Office of Lifelong Learning.
Filter by category:
Grant specializes in diagnosing diseases of livestock and poultry.
- Diseases of Pastured Cattle
- Diagnostic Pathology of Reproductive Diseases in Swine
- Common Fatal Diseases of Cattle in Indiana:A Retrospective of Bovine Autopsies from the ADDL
- What Makes Chickens Sick?
- Updates in management of Chronic Kidney Disease in dogs and cats
- Diagnosis and management of recurrent UTI
- Management of refractory urinary incontinence
- Diagnosis and management of acute kidney injury
- Managing canine lymphomas: Getting the right diagnosis and choosing the right treatment
- Controlled Poisoning: Mastering the Death-Defying Art of Cancer Chemotherapy in Small Animals
- Complementary and Alternative Medicine for Cancer Patients: What you and Your Clients Should Know
- Coming Down from the Ivory Tower: Practicing Real-World Oncology on a Shoestring Budget
- The Top 5 Mistakes in Managing Small Animal Cancer Patients
Scott-Moncrieff specializes in endocrine disorders of dogs and cats.
- Insulin Therapy in Canine and Feline Diabetes Mellitus: An Update
- What’s New in Feline Hyperthyroidism?
- Canine Hypoadrenocorticism: Diagnosing and Treating the Difficult Cases
- Treatment of Canine Hyperadrenocorticism: Mitotane or Trilostane?
- Management of Difficult Diabetes Cases: A Case Based Approach
- Diagnosis and Management of Acute Kidney Injury
- Overview of Hemodialysis
- Chronic Kidney Disease:Diagnosis, Staging and Management accordingto the International Renal Interest Society (IRIS)
- Diagnosis and managementof Protein-losing Nephropathy
Current faculty and staff can let us know you'd like to be listed.