College & Hospital Tours
Tours for Alumni & Prospective Student
The Purdue University College of Veterinary Medicine & Purdue University Veterinary Hospital offer in-person tours to Prospective Students and Alumni Groups.
- Tours must be requested at least five business days in advance of your requested tour date.
- All tour participants
- Must be 15 years or older.
- Must not have traveled outside of the United States in the past five days.
- Service and Support animals are not permitted on tours.
- Other terms & conditions apply and may be viewed in each tour request form.
Tours for the general public are offered each spring during the Purdue Veterinary Medicine Open House.
If you have any questions, please call the Purdue Veterinary Medicine Admissions & Recruitment Office at 765-496-5000.