National or International
- Veterinary Comparative Respiratory Society
- World Equine Airways Symposium (http://www.weas09.unibe.ch/kas)
- American Association of Equine Practioners (http://www.aaep.org)
A well laid out site, with lots of information
- International Veterinary Information Service (http://www.ivis.org)
A non-profit organization dedicated to providing up-to-date, clinically relevant information to practicing veterinarians, veterinary students and scientists active in animal health research. IVIS makes this information available free of charge.
- PubMed (http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/sites/entrez?db=PubMed)
Offers access to complete medline database, with links from bibliographic citations to textual or graphic representaions of DNA or protien sequences. Also offers on-line help screens.
- MedVet of University of Montreal (http://www.medvet.umontreal.ca/biblio/vetjr.html)
Offers keyword searching for veterinary journals and proceedings.
- CRIS United States Department of Agriculture Research Database (http://cris.csrees.usda.gov/) USDA research database that tracks federally funded research products.
- Grayson-Jockey Club Research Index (http://www.grayson-jockeyclub.org/) Database of research products financed by the Grayson Goundation and the Jockey Club Research Foundation. Limited to research on the horse.
- Equine Veterinary Information Network (www.equinevetnet.com)
Sponsored by the INternational Association of Equine Practitioners, World Equine Veterinary Association, and Equine Nutrition and Physiology Society. Site has sections on information for veterinarians, care and management of horses, farrier science, feeding and nutrition, equine animal science, and other areas.
- Consultant (www.vet.cornell.edu/consultant/consult.asp) Developed by Dr. Maurice White at Cornell University as a "diagnostic support system for veterinary medicine."
- NetVet and The Electronic Zoo (netvet.wustl.edu/ssi.htm)
NetVet is the single largest on the web dedicated to veterinary medicine and animals. It includes points of interest to veterinarians, including links to educational resources, career opportunities, and a calendar of meetings. The Electronic Zoo portion of the site features catagories of other species types; i.e., birds, cats, cows, dogs, horses, marine mammels, etc.
Links to Other ESM Websites
Here are a couple of links with EPM and a whole lot more:
Exploring Neurologic Disease (http://vet.osu.edu/462.htm)