Mycoplasma synoviae (MS) ELISA
Turnaround Time: 1-7 business days
Days Test Started: Thursday
Species: Avian, Chicken, Turkey
Collect blood in appropriate vacutainer tube. Allow blood to clot on side of tube. Centrifuge to separate serum from clot - if necessary. Transfer serum into leak proof tube. Refrigerate until sample shipment.
Ship specimens overnight with an ice pack. DO NOT SHIP OVER WEEKEND OR HOLIDAY.
Additional InformationAny positive samples must have a HI test run to confirm results.
ADDL West Lafayette location tests will be started on Wednesday. Samples must be received by 2:00 pm the Tuesday prior.
ADDL Heeke location tests will be started as time allows.
- Indiana Animal Disease Diagnostic Laboratory Home
- Search Tests
- Lab Locations & Contacts
- About Us
- Submissions and Forms
- Online Test Results
- Policies & Fees
- Accession Submission Forms
- Indiana ADDL Submission Form Instructions.pdf
- Aquatic Submission Form.pdf
- Avian Health Submission Form.pdf
- Commercial Poultry Incident Form.pdf
- Companion Animal Submission Form.pdf
- Necropsy Submission Form.pdf
- Ruminant Submission Form.pdf
- Serology Submission Form.pdf
- Surgical Pathology/Biopsy Form.pdf
- Swine Herd Health Form.pdf
- Toxicology Submission Form.pdf
- Multiple Animal Continuation Form.xlsx
- New Client Information Form.pdf
- Submitting Veterinarian Release Form.pdf
- Supply Order Form.pdf